We understand user expectations to help software solutions that are competitive. UX involves all aspects of user interactions with the software, and US Design is important step for determining user goals and needs before development begins. When working on software development, we ensure that enough attention is on the UX process. The Basecast UX team uses the following steps in design process:
- Analyze software business goals.
- Conduct multiple interviews to understand the users.
- Perform usability tests at each stage of the development process.
- Expand upon and detail user behavior scenarios.
As a result of our UX Design process, our results will allow an application or website to accomplish the following:
- Easier to navigate and use.
- Allow users to quickly access required information.
- Help users reduce errors and mistakes.
- More engaging to the target audience.